Your first visit
Welcome! Your first visit will be about an hour long. You will need to fill out our new patient paperwork, which you can download and print below, or arrive 10-15 minutes early to your appointment. Once you are checked in, your appointment will begin with a few questions and a physical exam to give the doctor a better idea of what’s going on. The doctor will go over some treatment options with you, and discuss any further studies, such as x-rays or labs that may need to happen before treatment can begin. If no other studies are needed, treatment can start the same day!
[Video from acatoday.org]
Follow up visits
Most of your following visits will be 20-30 minutes long. When you arrive, you will be able to check yourself in on the iPad at the front desk using your unique pin number. Your appointment may be longer for re-exams (to track your progress) or if we are treating multiple areas.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to do anything before my appointment?
- Drink lots of water! Treatment usually works best if you are hydrated, as it gives your muscles more elasticity and workability.
- Wear comfortable clothing. Athletic clothes are great to wear for your chiropractic appointment since our physical exam will have you moving around a bit. However, if you’re coming in straight from work or on your lunch break, we totally understand! We also have shorts for you to borrow if you need.
- Fill out the paperwork. You can download and print the paperwork from home by clicking on the link above. It’s ok if you can’t! Just show up to your appointment 10-15 minutes early and we’ve got copies of it at the front desk.
What should I do after my appointment?
- Keep hydrating! Staying hydrated will help relax your muscles and help with the healing process.
- We usually recommend ice if you’re feeling sore after your appointment, but this can vary from person to person.
Do you take my insurance?
We do take insurance! We are happy to verify your chiropractic benefits with your insurance provider. Please call ahead to make sure we are able to bill your insurance.
Currently, we are “in-network” with:
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Health Net Health Plan of Oregon
- Regence (Blue Cross Blue Shield)
- Triwest Choice
- United Healthcare
Don’t see your insurance here? Give us a call to see how we can help.